One of the most effective ways to get your stuff looked at is to use bulky mail send straight to a meeting planner.
Complete this checklist prior to moving forward to the next lesson.
- Decide on a direct mail concept
- Understand how it’ll get opened
- Make it lumpy, compelling, and educational
- Take a demo to the post office to determine the cost
- Reduce costs where possible
- Create in bulk!
Helpful External Resources
John Carleton Primer:
John Carleton’s 22 Favorite Direct Mail Pieces
Bill Glazer – Outrageous Advertising:
Bill Glazer’s Book: Outrageous Advertising That’s Outrageously Successful
Examples of Direct Mail Pieces:
Russel Brunson Shares Great Direct Mail Piece:
How to Get Your Mail Opened: